Advice for low-cost gorilla tracking in Rwanda I want to go gorilla trekking in Rwanda,…
Rwanda COVID-19 Travel Updates
On the 5th of March 2022 Rwanda cabinet as a measure to reduce the spread of the Virus approved the following travel requirements for all travellers. Please find below all you need to know about the Rwanda COVID-19 travel updates, before you travel.
- Tourists visiting Rwanda through Kigali Airport and are eligible must be fully vaccinated and if one is due for the third shot they must have obtained the third shot too. Those eligible are those 12 years and above.
- All travelers require a Negative PCR test taken within the last 72 hours before arrival. The only age exempt from this test are 5 year olds and below.
- On arrival, a mandatory COVID-19 test is done at your own cost and result provided to you within 12 hours. COVID-19 tests cost USD 65 at the airport.
- All traveler visiting Rwanda or transiting through Rwanda are required to fill the mandatory passenger locator form on https://www.rbc.gov.rw
- Travellers departing Kigali need a PCR test taken 72 hours before departure.
- Land-boarders are open and therefore can do your Rwanda and Uganda gorilla tracking safari Combo.
- Once you test Positive they will be treated as per the National COVID-19 management guidelines at their own cost. Travel insurance is not mandatory but in this day and age it is a necessity.
- The preventive Measures of COVID-19 are still mandatory in Rwanda. These include Full time mask wearing unless if you r are eating. Washing hands al the time and social distancing.
Cancellations due to Rwanda COVID-19 Travel Updates :
Every travel update of later has become inconveniencing in one way or another and some times clients opt to change their mind about visiting a country. These Rwanda travel updates due to COVID-19 are note any different. However as AA Safaris and Tours , we strive to help you through these changes.
Unfortunately, we can not be able to refund a full amount especially given the time of cancellation. However on a great note, we can be able to reschedule your safari to any future date of you choice. Therefore if you happen to get COVID-19 before your trip we shall help you reschedule your Rwanda Tour to a future date.
If cancellations are due to the personal reasons, then our standard cancellation policy will apply in your care.